Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Just Say Hello

Mojito. A delicious, minty-fresh tango of alcohol and lime fruit juices. Can you taste it? Mmmm....I know I can.
NOT a mojito, but it's close enough. And I own this photo.
That was the last cocktail I had before I found out there was a bun in the oven. Actually, the bun was already in the process of baking without me knowing it yet. Here's hoping baby isn't born with a foot growing out of her head. 

So, hello! Welcome! My name is Melissa, and as someone who never wanted kids, it's a little weird to be expecting a little one in just a few months. The intention of this blog is to mock, make fun, and possibly help make some sense of what will be the most ridiculously scary and confusing adventure yet to come.

I'm sure to get (VERY) lost along the way. So comments, tips, and advice are more than welcome. Please, tell me anything. I want to know how you dealt with diaper blowouts, too-touchy strangers, diva babies, tantrums, teething, and cantankerous kiddos.

As a preemptive thank you, here's an easy and delicious Mojito recipe for those able to indulge -
Tasty Tasty Mojito recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment